Senior's Winter Travel Portugal - Cascais
Taking Care of Independent and Active Senior Citizens
The Charm of Cascais & Pergola House , Europe’s Senior’s Winter Residence, are two Residences with just 8 and 10 ensuite rooms which offer events and activities to stimulate and enhance the well being of the over 50’s.
Through one or the other organized events and projects we sugest seniors citizens to work on their physical fitness, thereby giving them a sense of purpose, self-worth satisfaction.
Golden Age Goals and Objectives
The main goal of the project is to:
- Allow senior citizens to interact with each other and reminisce on the good old days.
- Combat depression and isolation trough friendship and social activities
- Create an environment for at least a portion of the day, where senior citizens can socialize and participate with each other and with young people.
The Charm of Cascais & Pergola House - Europe’s Senior’s Winter Residences shall pursue its objective by:
- Taking care of the Golden Age, by offering cultural and social activities for the elderly.
- Providing and developing excellence aid relaxation.
- Providing home set-ups away from home.
- Improving the quality of life in the Golden Age by participating in various activities.
The Charm of Cascais & Pergola House focuses on 2 major aspects:
- Stimulating activities for the over 50’s
- Providing a place for the active seniors to socialize
Cascais is a unique pearl in Europe - The Portuguese Riviera
- Pleasant weather all year round , very few days of rain during the winter and always very mild temperatures
- As well as weekly markets selling fresh local produces including fruit and vegetables, the town has a full range of stores, pharmacy, opticians, post office and a range of coffee shops and excellent restaurants. There is a promenade the ocean front Cascais till Estoril with plenty of small restaurants and cafés. This is a residential area for the wealthy and is just minutes by train from Lisbon, the capital.