The Charm of Cascais, a charming place in Cascais
A small charm place in Cascais, a luxury guest house, with traditional Portuguese architectural features, luxurious but relaxing, with large gardens, located in a distinctive quarter near the centre of the Village of Cascais, the Sea and the Marina.
The Charm of Cascais, apart from the quiet atmosphere generated by the large garden areas, modern romantic decoration, personal and dedicated service, also places at your disposal:
- 8 spacious rooms
- Heated outdoor pool
- Internet Wi-fi all over
- Garden with tropical species and orchard
- Gastronomic Restaurant - The Navigator
- Vinoteca (Cellar) Bar - for Port wine tasting
- Tea Room
- Private sailing boat for unique trips
- Lounge with a 100 m2 area, pool table, sofas, Television
- Private parking
- Courteous and professional service (in 5 languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and German)
What to do from Cascais to Lisbon
Starting out from the quietude afforded by the Village of Cascais it is possible to discover the region in several ways, from walks along the seaside or in the Sintra hills, or organized visits in Sintra and Lisbon, to the discovery of the Sea in private sailing boats, or even by sports fishing or snorkelling. Obtain more information on the Cascais region.